At Brand Iron, we are big believers that content is king. Creating engaging content that captivates, educates, and entertains your audience goes a long way toward making your overall brand more approachable and more desirable.
But what happens when you go that extra step further? What happens when you incorporate your brand into the content itself? We’ll tell you: only good things. It brings the added benefits of positioning your brand within a given topic, giving it some personality, and tying it in with something people want to be associated with.
For example, take this Pin from Smirnoff. A “red white and berry” branded vodka infusion for your 4th of July celebration not only sets the mood for some festive fun, but it also ties in your (not so American) brand with the most revered of American holidays:
Here are some fun facts about general content marketing and the benefits for those who harness it:
- Content marketing leaders experience 7.8 times more site traffic than non-leaders.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing and it generates more than three times as many leads.
- When content marketing adopters and non-adopters are compared, the adopters have conversion rates that are nearly six times higher.
- Email content offers the largest overall reach: For every $1 spent, email gives back a whopping $38 in ROI.
- 73% of major organizations hire someone to manage their content marketing strategy.
Here at Brand Iron, we’ve learned the power of content and how effective it can be. Even the occasional branded quote, tip, hint and fun picture can go a long way toward garnering attention for your media and your brand.
Give it a shot. Tap into captivating, branded content and harness the power yourself!
Leveraging a proven branding process, modern technology and analytics, Brand Iron elevates brands toward their Achieve Anything. Contact us today at 303-534-1901 for info about how we can help you with your content and beyond!