Social media marketing is all about connecting with others and joining the cumulative conversation, but making sure your efforts are worth your while still requires an analytical perspective. Tracking your business’s metrics across social media can help provide you with an idea of what posts are effective/ relevant for your audience, as well as give you the tools to strategize future marketing efforts. With a proper understanding of your business’s performance, market position, and growth, you’ll be able to calibrate your content to best reflect your brand’s values. When it comes to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, we’ll walk you through some of the most important metrics you should pay attention to while strategizing your campaign.
- Impressions: The total number of times your posts were seen.
- Reach: The total number of unique people who have seen your page posts over the last seven days.
- Profile Visits/ Profile Views: The number of people who have visited your profile.
- Page Likes/ Followers: The number of unique people who like/ follow your page.
- Engagements: The number of unique people who have clicked, liked, commented on, or shared your posts.
- Engagement Rate: The total link clicks, retweets/ shares, favorites, and replies your posts receive, divided by the impressions.
- Shares/ Retweets: The number of times your posts were shared. Shares/ retweets can help you reach a wider audience and grow your audience. Try to curate content that incentivizes sharing.
- Saved: The number of unique accounts that saved your posts on Instagram specifically.
Build a foundation for your business’s growth and success. Let us develop a marketing strategy for you.
Uncover your brand’s mission with Brand Iron!