Well, it’s here… The last week of the stay-at-home order. In a week’s time, Denver will be back to some form of a hustle, operating under the safer-at-home order, and the Colorado economy will be grappling with new challenges keeping people safe and businesses stimulated. Of course, this is all the case if there are no more extensions to the stay-at-home order.
At Brand Iron, we’ll be working in-office again, and that means fulfilling our responsibility to keep our employees and clients safe. Here’s what businesses need to know about operating under the safer-at-home order:
- Businesses can have up to 50 % of their employees onsite with the rest at home.
- Residents will have to wear a face-covering while inside or waiting to enter certain businesses.
- Retailers can reopen with social distancing requirements and curbside pickup.
- Nightclubs, movie theaters, concert halls, casinos, gyms, and spas will remain closed. Large sporting events and other gatherings of more than 10 people are still prohibited.
- Bars and restaurants will remain closed except for takeout and delivery, with a goal of reassessing their opening to in-person sometime in mid-May.
- Salons, tattoo shops, personal trainers, dog groomers and other one-on-one personal services will be able to reopen
Real estate agents can conduct one-on-one showings, but not open houses.
Of course, this will present tons of challenges for businesses, but we’ve compiled a list of essential beginner tips to help your business:
- Create a website for your business.
- Tell your story through content across digital channels like your website, social media, and email.
- Listen to your community and look to help meet their needs.
- Utilize a marketing platform to email your community and keep them informed about business developments.
- Supplement human interaction with video calls and live streams.
Brand Iron is a company that remains committed to our community. If you’re in need of help adapting your business to cope with the challenges of COVID-19, reach out to us for a complimentary consultation.