Use the power of technology to transform and accelerate your company’s lead generation.
Historically, lead generation was done by word-of-mouth and later relied on print media. It was a laborious task and very time consuming. Over the years lead generation techniques have been constantly evolving. Utilizing new advances in technology for lead generation can help immensely. Let’s take a look at some tools that will help you generate more leads and track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
Pertaining to your Database:
1. CRM (Customer Relationship Management)- A tool that allows you to manage and analyze your relationship with both current customers and prospects to forecast your sales and examine your sales pipeline.
2. MAS (Marketing Automation Software)- Automate your marketing efforts through email, landing pages, social media and online campaign management.
3. E-mail distribution systems– How you manage your email campaigns and track the effectiveness of each email and the messaging within.
For your Website:
1. Landing pages– Track leads by creating landing pages that redirect visitors to a page with more information on a specific product or service.
2. Web forms- On your homepage, landing page or blog, add a web tracking form to gather crucial information like name, email, company, location, phone number, etc. so you can easily stay in touch with them moving forward.
3. Videos- Utilize this content-rich medium to captivate, engage, inform and compel your audience to take a desired action.
1. Content- Utilize content aggregation tools like Flipboard and Feedly to seek out real time content that can be used for social media posts, blog inspiration, or any number of other things.
2. Schedule management tools- Social media management tools allow you to schedule your posts months in advance. Whether you’re at work, sleeping or living your life you can still engage with our audience by scheduling out your posts.
3. Unfollow tool- Manage your follower base to maintain follower/following ratios and ensure connections are mutually beneficial.
4. Schedule management tools– Social media management tools allow you to schedule your posts months in advance. Whether you’re at work, sleeping or living your life you can still engage with our audience by scheduling out your posts.
1. Website analytics tools- Use website tracking and analytics tools to see how visitors are finding your website.
2. Online tracking tool– This tool helps determine what SEO, SEM or adwords tactics are working.
3. Email analytics tools– Track the effectiveness of your email campaigns by seeing who is clicking through and what content is grabbing the attention of your audience.
4. Results dashboards– Utilize tools like BrandGo to track ROI and the performance of your marketing initiatives to ensure that you are getting the maximum return on your marketing activities and investment.
This is just brief overview of the different types of technological tools that you can use to help generate leads and track the effectiveness of your marketing activities. Harness technology and drive your brand to achieve the results you have been seeking. Brand Iron is a value creation agency that can help you use these technologies to reach your goals and complete your objectives. Visit brandiron.net or call 303-534-1901 to see how we can help.
Please fill out the form for more information!
#branding #leadgeneration #technology #poweroftechnology #marketingtools #generatemoreleads